Fashion Designer & Designer Brand of 2012
We have lots of memories from fashion world in 2012...People left...people came, new ideas...different ideas, beautiful clothes...gorgeous jewels, unique designs...vintage trends etc..
A brief story continues here...
- Stefano Pilati stopped his cooperation with YSL and Hedi Slimane replaced him after a few months by making radical changes to the legendary French Maison.
- Raf Simons undertakes house Dior.
- Yayoi Kusama started her cooperation with Louis Vuitton and brought the dots at house's collection.
- Carine Roitfeld published the first issue of her fashion magazine.
- Just before the year ends, Nicolas Ghesquiere stopped cooperating with the house Balenciaga and Alexander Wang came to replaced him while opening a new chapter for the historic house.
Now it's time to start dreaming of our new Year...Well, I wish you an amazing 2013, lots of new thoughts, dreams, hopes, changes, friends, ideas and life! The health, love, happiness are the most important of course but first of all we must live every moment to feel these emotions! As about fashion..I hope this new year bring us the most fabulous fashion trends, the most dexterous people and a personal good mood to present our best self inside fashion!