Saturday, July 7, 2012

A touch of neon





A touch of neon is definitely the best for this multi-colored summer! I just loved this outfit..even though this pair of shorts is too short, but... ok girls don't stuck in details..we can replace it with a more (surely with stripes) normal one.

Well, I'm getting ready for a crazy weekend..shopping, beach, party and all of these with the company of my best friend Emma (that I really missed her), anyway...Do you have any plans for this weekend?? Whatever you do, I hope to have fun and enjoy the hot weather..!





11 comments:

La Mode Operandi said...

plans for this weekend consist of happily doing nothing but enjoying the summer heat!

Unknown said...

Perfect choises!
i love those sandals!

Despina T. said...

teleio t outfits auto!
pl wraio t set!!!
auto t jean gileko einai peirasmos.

Sol Jazmín Duarte said...

Nice, I like it ♥

ChicPoint said...

oh! I really love neon, and ,almost always, wearing it just in some details, as you :) Nice sense of style! want to follow each other? xoxo

The Scent of Glamour said...

Amazing neon sandals!!! Great and interesting blog!!!
If you want, check out my blog

http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.gr/

Kisses
the scent of glamour

kathy said...

Loving the touch of neon - the sandals are gorgeous :)
xxx

yiqin; said...

LOVE the vest <3

Anonyme. said...

I <3 neon !!
Would you like to follow each other?
Have a great day ;) !

Loreta said...

Ωραίες επιλογές!
xx

margaret cruzemark said...

I love your selection of style in this post. Neon is a unique trend for this summer!!
Many many kisses babe
Miss Margaret Cruzemark
http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.gr/

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...